Monday, August 16, 2010

What Is True Love?

What is True Love?
True Love is finding that special person and wanting to be with them for the rest of your life. Even if you break up a few times, you still manage to find your way back to that same person. That really is true love.

I know that I have found my true love, cause no matter wat we have been through, we always manage to run back to one another and thank god for that special someone coming back into my life. This time I will not let him go and I hope he feels the same way bout me. No matter wat happens, no matter what obstacles we may face together, we will always be together. I can't think of anyone else to be with but him.

He has always made me smile and laugh when I've been down and depressed. He always manages to cheer me up and I love him and will always love him through thick and thin. He's the man for me. I can't wait to finally be in his arms. This NYE we will be together in each other's arms for the first time and I can't wait to see him. I've waited 5 years to see him and can't wait til Dec 26 this year to see him and be in his arms.

He is my Edward, My Stefan, My prince charming, My knight in shining armor, My Dimitri, My Eric. He's my world and my life and forever will be til death do us part. He know who he is!

xoxo Sheena

0 comments: