Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Engaged And Planning Our Wedding...

Do you believe that dreams can come true? Well I do and I believe that they are coming true for me. After 5 years of being in love with the same man, we have come back together for the 3rd time. I believe this is gods way of saying we belong together and I now see that we do. We have been through a lot together and he won't hurt me again, he and I are so in love with each other, that our love for one another grows stronger each day. He is my life, my world and means the world to me. I couldn't have asked for a better man. Drew makes me smile and laugh.

He's the reason I am happy again and he's the reason for the smiles on my face and my laughter. Without him I would probably still be depressed or something. I love him too much and will not let him go ever again and he will not let me go ever again. We are happily engaged and have set our wedding day for December 31, 2011. We have loads to do before our big day and we are also gonna be ttc our first child together next month. I am so excited and can't wait! I also can't wait to be Mrs.Kunzeman. I know that we will be successful in whatever we do.

ANDREW KUNZEMAN I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments: