Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hoping for a Miracle

So August just hasn't been my month at all. I'm hoping that September will be my month of miracles. I really need a job and I need one asap! I hate not having money and not being able to buy things or go on trips. This economy sucks big time! Seriously there needs to be way more jobs here and less houses.

I want to be in movies already so I can make the big bucks and get the fuck out of boresville that is Port St Lucie. Too damn boring here. There is nothing to do here what so ever. There are no jobs here. If I have to I will apply at jobs in other cities and hope they do relocation moving and stuff.

There is someone I really want to be with right now and he knws who he is! I love you baby and can't wait to start a family with you finally and finally be your wifey!

xoxo Sheena aka Shey

0 comments: